Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sometimes, I just laugh at myself

Well.  I have not stuck to my plan of posting at least once a week.  How about once a month?  Nope.  Can't even do that.  Good grief!  I even do things throughout the week (like make a Caramel Cake or sew squares for a quilt I'm making my mom for Christmas) and think to myself "Jessie - you really should post this stuff to your blog. It would be great!!" and so on.  But nooooo, I cant seem to pull myself to my computer and just type little diddys out.  I think it has to do with the fact that 1. I'm super busy sewing/baking/cleaning/being a wife and 2. I dont always take pictures of what I do.  I feel like if you post something, that you should also include pictures because pictures make everything so much more fun.  But alas, this no-picture-taking-girl has nothing to "show" (picture-wise) of all the things I accomplish.  Well, I'm going to fix this and fix it soon!  I'll even leave you with a teaser (and try to hold myself accountable to actually post the recipes)...I made a Vanilla Cake with Toasted Pecans and Caramel Frosting.  I also made Caramel Sauce from scratch.  All of these things I want to show...so...I will.  I'm going to try and do that...TONIGHT!  After bible study....hopefully I can make it happen...if not...dont hate me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment