Monday, September 20, 2010

Ninja Jessie takes on the...church foyer

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!!

Yes, I'm in a great mood (despite my getting a head cold, what is up with that?!)

Why? you may ask...well, wouldn't you know it...

I'M GETTING MARRIED! 

Woot, woot : )

Needless to say, I'm ecstatic!

Church was interesting to say the least.  I'm on the worship team so i usually hang out in the back during the first service, but i knew i couldn't let my fiance (DAH! I'm so excited to say that!) be out there all by his lonesome, so i braved the foyer.  well, first i made sure i could see one of my dear friends so i could make a beeline to her to make sure she could somewhat protect me (haha, i know, I'm a spaz, i just don't do great with all the attention on me).  Its like people had this radar on me and then made a beeline for me...haha, it was great.  I love how supportive most people are (we did take everyone by surprise) and just the excitement that was in the air.  Totally a fun day!  I'm somewhat overwhelmed with everything that has be planned and thought about, but all in all, I'm so excited to marry the love of my life! :) (yep. got slightly mushy there...whatcha gonna do about it ;) hahaha!)

Ahh, what bliss : )

Ok, i hope yous had a fantastic weekend...i will get on later to share how my weekend was, but i thought i would start off with the bestest and greatest news! : )

Love yous!

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment