Friday, September 3, 2010

I KNOW!

I'm officially the biggest SLACKER of all!  I cannot believe it has been since stinking August 19th that I last posted something...anything.  Good grief...I don't know what my deal is (ok, yes I do, but I'm not going into details at this point in time, hahaha)

So...lets see...

*MY SISTER IS HERE!!! Yay!  I'm so happy...well, she has been here since Sunday, but no one knows that because this little slacker didn't post anything...hehehe.  It has been so much fun having the family here and just getting to spend time with them.  I love having my Nieces and Nephew here...so much fun!  Its been too stinking long since i last saw them...too long.  And of course cant forget to mention the brother-in-law, lol!  Its always fun to hang out with him too.  All in all, their visit so far has been so much fun!

*Lets see...i dont have much to post right now.  I'm currently just going with the flow of things, lol.

*I do have news...but nothing to speak of yet...lol once I get to that point, I will, but just know...Im extremely happy ecstatic!

*hmm...ok, i'm going to leave you know just pondering about things ;)

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and that you are all safe!!!!

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment