Thursday, August 19, 2010

You've Got Mail...

By far, my most favoritest movie...EVER! Its my go to movie when I'm feeling down and I refer to it most often as my "happy" movie.  Never fails...I watch it and it instantly puts a little pep in my step :)

One of my favorite lines out of it is: "My head feels...fuzzy".

Makes me laugh every time...and really, my head feels so fuzzy this past week.  Head colds are the worst, aren't they?  I'm ready for it to go back to normal and for the floating feeling to go away :) 

Yes, I'm complaining, bu good news is...I'm done now :)

Kinda looking forward to the weekend...well really, I'm just looking forward to tonight.  I have a dinner to go to and so it should be a lot of fun!  I love socializing with people and a certain someone will be there, so that makes it all the more fun ;)

Ok, for now, I will will leave you, but one thing is for sure...I will be writing tomorrow...not gonna lie, I'm somewhat addicted :)

Bye!!  (wow, this was a stinking short entry today, haha)

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment