Friday, August 13, 2010

Everybody's working for the...

WEEKEND!!!

Woo hoo, its finally here.  The weekend!!!  How sweet it is to know that tomorrow morning, I can sleep in...until my hearts content...as long as Tucker (the black beast pictured below who is actually MUCH bigger now, but that was the only good picture I could find) allows me to. 


I have a great weekend planned...busy busy busy, thats the only way to go, lol : )  I have a movie night planned for this evening (Paranormal Activity (EEKKK!!!!!) and Date Night are in the lineup) and then tomorrow is full of either going to Garage Sales, the Farmer's Market, Mini Golfing, Bowling or a combination of all.  Then there is a free concert event this weekend called "Downpour" Its where a bunch of Chirstian artists come and just put on concerts.  This year we have Newsboys, Addison Road, Pillar and KJ52 (to just name a few).  So it should be exciting!  I believe thats all for today...I dont have too many words to share (shocking I know, haha). Hopefully I will have some fantastic stories for you on Monday

Happy Weekend All!!

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment