Thursday, August 12, 2010

Coffee

Need I say more?

Ok, I will...haha :) 

Coffee is my...happiness on a crazy day.  It calms me down when I'm all stressed out and it puts a little pep in my step on just one of "those" days.  My most favorite coffee ever...Starbucks of course. Ok, so my people say I'm a coffee snob picky about my coffee.  I cant help it that I was raised drinking Starbucks and in my opinion, nothing compares.  I've tried everything: Folgers, Caribou, Dunkin Donuts, Hastings, even African Coffee but alas, nothing stands a chance when put up against my beloved Starbucks (Arabic Coffee came close, but I will always chose Starbucks over everything).




Why am I writing an entire post about coffee?  Possibly because I could totally use a White Chocolate Mocha right now, hahaha!  I'd say today is one of  "those" days and a little somthin somthin would be nice.  For now, I will just put up with my coffee/hot chocolate mixture but whats so great about this drink is I used VIA for my coffee (and for those of you who dont know what VIA is...its instant Starbucks coffee, so good you dont even know its instant.  Yeah. That's what I thought...UH.MAZZ.ING)

Funny story about Starbucks real fast:
When I was in NYC with my family and dear friends for my 21st Birthday (best birthday EVER) I decided that it would be somewhat funny to take pictures of every Starbucks we came across.  The first few days we were all gun-ho about it and were actually rather excited to do it...after day 3 and picture like 25 we were about done.  In all, I think I ended up with 30 different pictures of random Starbucks' because honestly, there is one on every.stinking.block.  Whats even more funny is I made my Poppe be in every stinking picture too...what a great guy he is to appease me like that, lol!  Hmm, what great memories.

Ok, I hope you have a fantastic day!!

~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment